Smart Cardio Measurement Solution and Blood Pressure Monitoring
This smart monitor is a 2 in 1 wireless device and shows the lead 1 ECG and radial artery pulse. It can upload the data to a PC/smart-phone via USB/Bluetooth.
- The device is used to monitor the blood pressure and is helpful to those with hypertension disease. It may be applied to the population from age 20 to age 80, for both male and female.
- Since the device has to sense the radial artery pulse, it must be applied to left wrist with handheld by right hand.
- The device can be measured anytime users intend to do so, as long as the device is operated correctly.
- The measurement result (SYS/DIA/HR) is for reference only and cannot be used as diagnosis basis.
- Cardio vascular monitor: Simple,discreet and painless
- Precise and reliable: Pulse read technology
- Small and Mobile: Portable , measure when and where you want
- APP& Cloud integration:Your data is always available via the cloud
- Rechargeable Battery: One battery charge is sufficient for up to 150 measurements. Can be charged simply using the USB cable.
Within just 10 seconds, provides your current measurement results
Wireless data transfer
Data can be transferred simply via Bluetooth to your mobile phone or PC.
More Than Blood Pressure Measurement
Along with the blood pressure values, it also shows you your pulse and stress level
The Principles Used By The Device To Generate Device Output?
The device senses the lead 1 ECG and radial artery pulse by using 3 electrodes (1 as RA, 1 as LA, 1 as RL) and 1 pressure sensor. With the aforementioned bio-signal, the device can get certain parameters, including pulse transmission time (PTT), and calculates SYS and DIA respectively according to a formula. The devices can also calculate heart rate (HR) and indicates irregular heart beat as well.
How The Device Interacts With Other Device or With The User
The device can be used standalone as a blood pressure monitor, and it can upload the data to a PC/smart-phone via USB/Bluetooth respectively
Explanation of the material used in the device
1. ECG electrodes: all 3 are gold-plated or platinum-plated (both are bio-compatible)
2. Pulse sensor: force sensor encapsulated with silicon rubber, which is also a bio-compatible material.
3. Mechanical: It includes a bottom case, a mid-frame, and a top lens.
4. Electronic: PCB with active and passive components powered by a rechargeable battery
5. Display: back-light LCD
Your Health information
You can update or access your data easily on your mobile phone (iOS or Android).
App opens up many extra features, such as trend view for historical measurements, artery age, more events, and ECG/pulse waveform viewing. All of your measurement data is stored in the Cloud, where you can always access it and send it easily – this optimises communication with your doctor.
- Health plan management
- Trend view for historical measurements
- ECG waveform viewing
- Pulse waveform viewing
- Data sharing in private group
- rPWV Monitoring
- Arterial Age Monitoring
- Atrial Fibrillation Monitoring
- Arrhythmia Monitoring